cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quest 3 Game does not download, always stops the download without any Information

DEUTSCHL4ND
Explorer

I bought Ghost of Tabor. Before I could buy it, I was informed that I didn't have "Meta Rift" set up yet or that I had to install a software update before I could play it. I don't know what is meant by "Meta Rift" and there is no software update available for my Quest 3, so it is up to date. When I click on "Download" in the Meta Store, the download starts normally, but stops at some point without any message. I have already tried to restart the download several times but it always stops at some point. I still have enough storage space (about 35gb+) and have also tried to restart the quest several times. I hope someone here can help me.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Choleni
MVP
MVP

Hi @DEUTSCHL4ND 🙂

Rift is a Meta headset for PCVR.
You need a pc and the oculus pc app to install the game you've purchased.
Also, you have to link your Quest - either with cable or airlink with the pc

If you want to play the game standalone on Quest, you've bought the wrong game version.
You can't install any Rift(PC game) on Quest.

You can refund the wrong game HERE
and buy the correct version HERE

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Choleni
MVP
MVP

Hi @DEUTSCHL4ND 🙂

Rift is a Meta headset for PCVR.
You need a pc and the oculus pc app to install the game you've purchased.
Also, you have to link your Quest - either with cable or airlink with the pc

If you want to play the game standalone on Quest, you've bought the wrong game version.
You can't install any Rift(PC game) on Quest.

You can refund the wrong game HERE
and buy the correct version HERE

Thanks a lot for the quick answer. I will try when I´m at home and will let you know if it worked.

Yes, please let us know.....it might help other users with the same/similar problem too.🙂

It really worked 🙂 Thank you so much !

Still need help?

Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

If you need an agent to help with your Meta device, please contact our store support team here.

Having trouble with a Facebook or Instagram account? The best place to go for help with those accounts is the Facebook Help Center or the Instagram Help Center. This community can't help with those accounts.

Check out some popular posts here:

Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community

Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset

Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?