cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quest 3 left controller issues

Di1974
Honored Guest

My left controller stopped working last night. I have read online to change batteries which I have done. I unpaired it but it won't let me pair it again.

1 REPLY 1

BlueberrieSmoothie
Meta Quest Support
Meta Quest Support

Hey hey @Di1974, and welcome to the forums! I know not having a working controller really limits what you can do in VR, and I want to help you get it working again.

You said you changed the batteries, but did you replace them immediately after removing the old ones? If so, I'd recommend removing the battery from your controller for at least 10 minutes. That will allow any remaining power in your controller to fully drain before putting in new batteries and attempting to pair again.

Please let me know if that worked, or if you controller still isn't working correctly.

Make sure you smash that Kudos button!
Still need help?

Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

If you need an agent to help with your Meta device, please contact our store support team here.

Having trouble with a Facebook or Instagram account? The best place to go for help with those accounts is the Facebook Help Center or the Instagram Help Center. This community can't help with those accounts.

Check out some popular posts here:

Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community

Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset

Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?