cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quest 3 wired oculus link crash

Saiimunn
Honored Guest

Hi, I'm having problem with latency over wifi because of my old router so I purchased a USB c cable for the quest 3. It is working good for sometime 45min than it crash same crash no matter the game I play. Oculus link doesn't know it has crash the only way out is unplug then replug the usb c. All I can see is in front of me and a reverse image in my back all around me is some zigzag line. What could be the issue? 

https://youtube.com/shorts/Aj02HR2aWZU?si=harp200Kt3P4Cmb2

1000001662.png

4 REPLIES 4

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Saiimunn! Having two different options to connect your Quest 3 to your PC is a great feature with our devices. So hearing you are having issues connecting to your PC via both Air Link and Quest Link is disheartening. We want to get you back to PCVR gaming as soon as possible. In order for us to properly assist you, we will need to collect some information in a PM so we can provide the right troubleshooting steps. 

Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message. We look forward to your reply.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

GeeGrips
Honored Guest

Did you get a fix for this? You're the only other person I've found with this exact display problem.

Kind of yes, formated my computer and it was way better. But now the wireless is fine so I just use it wirelessly. 

Hey there, @GeeGrips. We wanted to let you know that we received your PM and we'll be with you as soon as we can! We appreciate your patience in the meantime! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!
Still need help?

Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

If you need an agent to help with your Meta device, please contact our store support team here.

Having trouble with a Facebook or Instagram account? The best place to go for help with those accounts is the Facebook Help Center or the Instagram Help Center. This community can't help with those accounts.

Check out some popular posts here:

Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community

Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset

Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?