cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quest Build crashing when Meta Avatars Gpu Skinning Configuration component is turned on

olaysia
Expert Protege

I'm working on integrating the Meta Avatars 2 sdk into an existing project. Its working fine when I test it in the Editor however when I build my scene to my headset it crashes after a few seconds. 

Interestingly

• If I disable the gpu skinning configuration component on the AvatarSdkManagerHorizon object, it does not crash.
  • If I build a simple scene which only includes the Meta Avatars components it works fine as well.

I'm curious if anyone else has had a similar situation.

3 REPLIES 3

bob.ross1337
Honored Guest

I experience the same issue. Were you able to find a solution?

Hey @bob.ross1337, we see that were having some issues that might be concerning some developer issues and to get the proper information this might be a discussion for our developer forums. We greatly appreciate conversations on this level to be closely monitors by staff that might be closely involved with the problem. You can find our developer forums here: https://forums.oculusvr.com/t5/Developer/ct-p/developer

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

olaysia
Expert Protege

Oh my gosh, its been a while. I did fix it but I can't remember exactly what I did. Maybe I can help get to the bottom of it:

- Are you building an apk locally onto your headset or are you uploading your build to a release channel on your Oculus Dashboard?

- Are you building it as IL2CPP or Mono?