cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quest + Games Deleted

midsomerjambo
Honored Guest

Hi,

I got a 6 month sub for Quest + when I bought a Quest 3 back in October last year. I chose not to renew the sub and now the games I redeemed with my sub have been removed. I don't think that was made clear at the time I signed up for Quest + and in any case, if it was a perk of buying the 512GB Quest 3, which is how it was advertised, it's not much of a perk if you don't get to keep the games you redeemed whilst the sub was running. Pretty rubbish really.

Disappointed.

4 REPLIES 4

LaserDisk
Meta Quest Support
Meta Quest Support

It's pretty standard for any gaming platform that provides this type of subscription service. Just renew your subscription and you'll be able to play all the games you've claimed before. Check out more details on Quest + here.

The future of home entertainment!

That's how subscriptions work. If you subscribe to anything, not just video games - gym memberships, magazine subs, car breakdown services - you only have access for as long as you subscribe.

If you're not a subscriber to other gaming platforms (I'm not), I think it should be made clearer that you only get use of the apps as long as you subscribe. The whole thing is pretty misleading - with the sweetener for going for the 512GB model, at the very least you should get 6 months access to the games you redeem. The last game I redeemed only gave me a couple of weeks access and I certainly wouldn't have used Quest + had I needed to pay for it. There were only about 4 games out of the 12 offered over the 6 months free period that interested me, so I'm not going to pay £7.99 a month on that basis.  I love my Quest 3 but Quest + sucks and I'd advise any newcomer to Quest 3 not to bother with it.

The subscription situation is covered on the Quest + web page. 

I'm sorry you don't feel as if it was made clear enough but all the information is right there for you. Add in the normally accepted definition of a subscription and I really don't think, for once, that Meta is at fault here.

Still need help?

Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

If you need an agent to help with your Meta device, please contact our store support team here.

Having trouble with a Facebook or Instagram account? The best place to go for help with those accounts is the Facebook Help Center or the Instagram Help Center. This community can't help with those accounts.

Check out some popular posts here:

Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community

Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset

Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?