cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quest Link stopped connecting.

ToxicMischieftv
Honored Guest

I have ran through the forums, and today for some reason my Oculus refuses to Pair with my computer after being perfectly fine for almost 2 months. i uninstalled quest app on my PC, i reset my router, PC, and quest, i even used command prompt to Ping the device on my system network and my computer and quest can communicate. if i use Air Link, it tells me there isn't a way to connect to my PC, and whenever i connet them with a Link Cable, it shows up as Quest 2 on my PC itself, but neither my headset or computer register that they are connected to each other and i'm unable to connect. all of my VR games are on Steam. 

2 REPLIES 2

TheAntiSocializer
Meta Quest Support
Meta Quest Support

@ToxicMischieftv Does the same thing also happen with different USB-C cables? 

Is everything up to date? (GPU drivers, Windows 10/11)

If you've tried just about everything you can also reach out to the support team with your logs (see below):

1. Open the Run window (Windows key + R).

2. Enter and run: C:\Program Files\Oculus\Support\oculus-diagnostics\OculusLogGatherer.exe

1. The above link is the default directory. Bear in mind that if you installed the Oculus PC app to another drive you will need to update the command with the correct file path.

3. Select the checkbox next to ‘Full logs’.

4. Select "1 day" from the "Collect last" drop down list.

5. Wait for the log collection to finish. This can take some time to complete.

6. The program will automatically generate a zip file containing your logs, which will be saved to your desktop.

7. Attach the newly created zip file to your next support response.

Sometimes it's okay to be a little Bing Chilling

rafa_gamer007
Honored Guest

Mine too