cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quest Pro Classrooms Anyone?

BearCubsTeacher
Honored Guest

Hello everyone. First time posting to these forums.

I am not new to VR, and have previously built a 26 station VR lab for classroom use. That version 1.0 VR classroom used Valve Index headsets. Well, we’re moving into a new building and I’m building XR classroom 2.0 and have grant funding available for 30 Meta Quest Pro models- we’re updating. My only prior use of Quest products is the original Quest so I have some additional research to do to ensure a smooth adoption of these Quest Pro headsets.

Has anyone here set up an educational classroom space with multiple Quest Pro devices? I would be interested in hearing your experiences/recommendations before we start our installation. Our new facility will be ready to occupy at the end of June 2023, with installation, setup and testing occurring in July, ready for student use in August.

1 REPLY 1

Nadene2
Explorer

Hi,

I am in the same boat. I have Oculus Quest 2 headsets, but have not set them up because I want to make sure I am doing this correctly.  I want each headset to be available for any student to use.  I don't know if each headset needs to have it's own mobile device and meta account or if I can use the same for all headsets.  

Does anyone have any advice?

Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?