cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quest Pro Controllers stuck at 0% over quest 3

AmalgoMyte
Honored Guest

I got a pair of Quest Pro Controllers to go with my Quest 3. Unfortunately, they are stuck under the updating loop and don't do anything. I've tried all I could.

Re-Paired, changed wifi bands, restarted both the headset and the controllers, anything I could. Nothing. Nada.

8 REPLIES 8

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there! We are so sorry to hear this and would like to help you out with this. Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here: https://metaque.st/CommunitySupport. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

We hope to hear from you soon!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @AmalgoMyte. Still keeping an eye out for you sending us a PM via the support link here. In the meantime, consider the following: 

1. Remove unsupported third-party accessories that may affect power, battery fit, or controller detection. For example, rechargeable grips, controller covers, etc.
  2. Change the controller battery and check the LED status (blinking, solid, or no light at all)

We're looking forward to assisting you via the PM's! if these steps still don't work! Hope to hear from you soon. 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello, hello, @AmalgoMyte! We're reaching back out to make sure you were able to get your Quest Pro controller all connected and sorted out on your side. Should you still need assistance, please don't hesitate to send us a PM right here. We'll always be glad to hear from you! 

Chippy-Chip
Honored Guest

I am also having this problem. 
quest 3. And just got new quest pro controllers and they are sitting at 0% updating for half a day so far still 0%.

Hey there @Chippy-Chip. We see you are also having issues with the Quest Pro controllers. Have you attempted to do the following steps that we have suggested in the previous post above, as well as what @AmalgoMyte has done so far?

If so what other troubleshooting steps have you done thus far?

We look forward to hearing your reply.

Yes I have. Did not work for me.

Just for further clarification, you have tried to factory reset the device as well? And again we would like for you to send us a PM so that we can keep your information private and that way we could gather that information and take a deeper look into the issue. To send us a PM, please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here: https://metaque.st/CommunitySupport. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

We value your response and look forward to hearing back from you soon.

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

We just wanted to circle back around to see if you still needed our assistance. As previously mentioned, if you send us a private message, we can collect some private information in a safe manner and look into this further. To do so, simply click on our name to access our profile page or click on the provided link. Once there, select "Send a Message" to privately message us. Please note that you must be signed in to the community before sending a private message. We eagerly await your response!

Still need help?

Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

If you need an agent to help with your Meta device, please contact our store support team here.

Having trouble with a Facebook or Instagram account? The best place to go for help with those accounts is the Facebook Help Center or the Instagram Help Center. This community can't help with those accounts.

Check out some popular posts here:

Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community

Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset

Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?