cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quest Pro controllers lost then reappear loop each minute.

jkrx377
Honored Guest

Hi, I have been encountering issues of the pro controller lost then reappear each minute like a loop,I tried to reboot the headset and the controller, re pair them, it didn't work, the headset is on vesion 60.0.0.216.366.553497759, controller version both 1.32.2.

It is not like a connection lost, more like a tracking issue, I found it still able to use menu or other buttons, just not going to show up and interact with elements in the fov at all.

My room is bright, no direct sunlight or something, the main light source is a ceiling lamp.

Has anyone see and fixed this kind of issue before, I haven't reset the headset though.

2 REPLIES 2

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @jkrx377! We know how hard it is to play VR with no controllers, which is why we'd love to help, so you can get back to playing all your awesome games! We'd love to take a deeper look into this. Please provide the following:

• Can you see any lights on your controller(s) that are on (blinking or solid)?
  • Are you experiencing this issue with both controllers?
  • Are you using any third-party accessories on your controllers?

We look forward to hearing back from you!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @jkrx377! We wanted to stop by and see if you still needed some help with your Pro controllers. We'd love to provide more troubleshooting steps if needed. We'll be patiently waiting for your response!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!
Still need help?

Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

If you need an agent to help with your Meta device, please contact our store support team here.

Having trouble with a Facebook or Instagram account? The best place to go for help with those accounts is the Facebook Help Center or the Instagram Help Center. This community can't help with those accounts.

Check out some popular posts here:

Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community

Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset

Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?