cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quest Pro controllers not pairing

RealKeepItMello
Honored Guest

Left Quest Pro controller not pairing anymore I've tried factory resetting them with the menu button and the x button but nothing, whenever I power on the left controller it flashes white and purple but when I put it in pairing mode it flashes white and blue but nothing happens on the pairing side I left the controller on the charger over night as well so I'm sure battery isn't the issue here,

Here's what I've tried so far

Factory resetting the controllers 

Factory resetting the quest pro

Restarting the quest pro

Reinstalling the meta app

Tried pairing the left controller

And finally restarting the controller

2 REPLIES 2

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello there, @RealKeepItMello. Having both of your controllers working is paramount to having the best VR experience you can have. Controllers play a crucial role in the overall immersiveness of the VR world. With that being said, we are more than happy to look into this matter further for you so we can get you back in the game ASAP. Due to the nature of the issue and the info we'll need to gather from you, we ask that you please send us a private message. To do so, please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! We appreciate your time, and we hope to hear back from you very soon!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi again, @RealKeepItMello. We just wanted to check in with you and see if you still needed help with the pairing issues you were having with your controller. If you still need assistance, please feel free to reach back out to us at any time! Have a great day!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!
Still need help?

Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

If you need an agent to help with your Meta device, please contact our store support team here.

Having trouble with a Facebook or Instagram account? The best place to go for help with those accounts is the Facebook Help Center or the Instagram Help Center. This community can't help with those accounts.

Check out some popular posts here:

Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community

Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset

Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?