cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quest Pro still stuck on version 47 won't let me update

PopsiclesArt
Honored Guest

I recently got this headset 3 days ago brand new, and when I put it on and set it up it seemed fine until I went on a game and it said to update to the newest version. When I tried updating it had already said it was on version 47. Now every time I try rebooting or factory resetting it does the same thing. It wont let me update at all.

2 REPLIES 2

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Howdy, @PopsiclesArt! We see your Meta Quest Pro is stuck on version 47 and it wont let you update it. We completely grasp the importance of having cutting-edge software to unlock mind-blowing VR adventure, so we'd be happy to help! With this in mind, we recommend taking a look at this article for helpful tips on updating your Meta Quest software. If these steps do not work, send us a PM. Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello there, @PopsiclesArt! We were just checking in with you to see if you were still needing assistance. We look forward to hearing from you, and want to ensure you're well taken care of. We hope you have a great day!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!