cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quest Pro stuck on Device Setup is Complete

k1290
Honored Guest

I setup and paired the headset with my phone app but I am stuck on the screen for "Device Setup is Complete". I tried clicked the Oculus home button (right controller) as instructed but all it does is recenter the screen and activate the guardian system.

I have factory reset the headset 4 times and re-installed the Oculus app repeatedly but I am still stuck on the device setup screen.

Help??

Update: I managed to get it working. The solution was to double tap the Oculus button (instead of holding down)

4 REPLIES 4

randall.rode.3
Honored Guest

I have had the same issue with 2 different quest pros.  One eventually got to the done screen, but I don't know why.

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Oh-oh! This is not the experience we want you to have with new your Meta Quest Pro! We appreciate you letting us know the troubleshooting you have done so far which is why we want you to get connected with our awesome Meta Store Support. We appreciate your patience and for forming part of our VR community! 

Please click here to get connected with one of our spectacular agents through a live chat or even a scheduled call! We can't wait to get you back in the awesome world of VR! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

DsFaith
Honored Guest

I too am stuck here. I've completed all steps and double clicked the occlusion home button.  I cant get past "set up complete" screen.  

Any advice?

Hey @DsFaith! We know how this situation feels, and we'd love to help get this sorted out so you can enjoy the world of VR! We have a couple tips that may help you complete the initial setup for your device, please try the following:

1. Make sure that your headset and mobile device that you’re using with the Meta Quest mobile app are both on the same Wi-Fi network.
  2. Confirm that you’re using the most up to date version of the Meta Quest mobile app.
  3. Uninstall and reinstall the Meta Quest mobile app.

Sometimes, pairing issues can be resolved by clearing the Bluetooth cache on your phone. Keep in mind, doing this means that you’ll need to go through and pair any previous devices that you want to use with your phone again.

If this doesn't resolve your setup issue, we recommend submitting a ticket with our support team here so we can look into this further.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!