cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quest Pro wont let me update to Newest Version, Stuck at V47.

PopsiclesArt
Honored Guest

Please help, I recently got this headset and it wont allow me to play any games bc its on the old version. I have tried factory resetting it twice, rebooting , changing the Wi-Fi, leaving it charging. And every time I try contacting support all the tell me is to do the same steps. Please help.

2 REPLIES 2

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Howdy there, @PopsiclesArt! Oh no! We would be more than pleased to assist you with updating your Quest Pro and getting you back on your VR journey! Would you please send us a PM so we can gather some information and take a further look into this for you?

Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here! Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message. 

We're looking forward to hearing from you and tackling this issue! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @PopsiclesArt! We're just stopping back by to see if you were still in need of some assistance with updating your Quest Pro. Please don't hesitate to reach back out to us!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!