cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quest Referral

Theluky8
Honored Guest

I just referred my second friend to get a quest. She went out and bought one. Started the referral process. She accepted it. My app told me she accepted. Continued with the activation. Now there is nothing. It doesn’t show her as accepted or anything and no credit. My first friend went through perfect a few weeks ago. Not sure what happened with this one. Did I do something wrong this time? Anything I can do to correct it?

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @Theluky8! We love to hear about our users sharing the awesome world of VR with their friends! We know it can be concerning when you don't see your credits right away for a referral, but rest assured we'll make sure that we do everything we can to help.

Since you were able to see in your app at first that your referral to your friend was accepted, it does sound like the referral likely went through properly. It can take up to 7 days from activation for the credits to show up, so we would recommend waiting to see if the credits show up within that window. 

If after 7 days you both still don't see the credits, go ahead and send us a private message so that we can look into this further and see what's going on. To contact us via PM, please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here: https://metaque.st/CommunitySupport. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!