cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quest is stuck on load

AsterFrost
Level 2

I follow what the guide says, I open oculus app, turn on my quest 2, connect the cable, start linking and it just gets stuck on an infinite loading screen, on pc it says its connected but it just keeps loading even if I leave it to load for an hour, it never finishes.

I tried reinstalling the app, reinstalling drivers, turning off firewall, I tried to my knowledge everything but nothing helps.

6 REPLIES 6

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @AsterFrost, we appreciate you verifying your firewalls and drivers are up to date and non restrictive. It helps us focus on the issue. We are pleased to help find a solution. We want to first make sure that you have the specs that are needed to run the Quest on your PC. You can find the compatibility list here. If you have already checked your specifications, then what we can try is going into your system and repairing it internally by using the directory found here.

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there! We just wanted to check in with you and see if you're still having issues loading your PC app. Let us know, we're more than happy to help!

I'm pretty sure my stuff is compatible. I have a 1660 ti. I have tried the repair option but it still doesn't work, I honestly don't know why or what else I could do.

Tutan_71
Level 2

I have the same issue. Was working fine on this system.

Hey @Tutan_71! It appears that you are having some issues with your device being stuck on a loading screen. We totally understand how immersion breaking this can be and we'd love to work together in order to get this issue resolved! Just to gain a bit more clarity on our end, what troubleshooting steps have you performed already? We don't want to rehash anything for you. If you have already checked your PC to make sure that the specifications are compatible, we can try going into your system and repairing it internally by following the instructions located here. We'll be standing by just in case further assistance is needed! 

Hey there @Tutan_71, we just wanted to follow-up with you and see if you were still needing assistance in regards to your device being stuck on a loading screen. Feel free to reach back out to us if you happen to have any further questions or concerns. We are always happy to help!