cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quest link lagging when the game is on fullscreen mode

WofFo.o
Explorer

Hey, I’m having a weird issue here. I don’t know why, but when a game is on fullscreen mode (Oculus pc app game or steamvr game) the link connection starts lagging a lot, I have been looking the oculus debug tool’s HUD and I’m sure that the problem isn’t in my computer (AMD Ryzen 5 2600 + RX 6700XT)
Does anyone knows how can I fix it? Thanks for the help!

3 REPLIES 3

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello, WofFo.o , it appears that your PCVR is lagging occasionally and we hate to hear that! We appreciate you bringing this to our attention; so lets start with some minor troubleshooting to see if we can get the leniency up. If you are using a beefy monitor that is running at about 75hz and above 580p, it would be best that we limit the monitor settings depending on your PC specs. A safe bet would be to manage the monitor to 60hz / 108p while using PCVR. If this doesn't clear up some of the issues, please let us know. We can take further troubleshooting steps, or if you simply need help locating the settings for your monitor, please let us know. 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Thanks for the help, I have a question, what do you mean 108p? you mean 1080p, right? Because my monitor is not as good as my pc and those are the settings that I already have, should I down them more?

Hey there @WofFo.o! We see that you're still having some issues with lagging and getting those settings just right. We'd definitely recommend reaching out to our Support Team so that we can take a closer look at your logs and get this issue resolved as quickly as possible for you. Please click here to submit a Support ticket! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!