cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quest pro controllers not pairing.

ZEROPHILOSOPHY
Explorer

Just got the quest pro and everything worked fine for a few days but the subbenly the controllers stopped working. I have unpaired the controllers from my phone in the meta app and the have also factory reset my headset . I'm sure everything is fully charged . When I try to pair the controllers I go through the app on my phone and app in the headset. Each time I'm left frustrated the the headset and app is not detecting my controllers.  When putting the controllers into pairing mode i see the is a red light that blinks 3 times when holding the dash and y button down and oval ans b button down I  have Bluetooth turned on and have tried cycling connection on off in multiple areas.  have tried just about everything . What is another potential workaround, ? Maybe discharging the battery in the controllers? With the integrated sealed battery in the new controllers that becomes time consuming to test the theory. Would be nice if there was a access to the batteries. Anyways please do chime  in

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

ZEROPHILOSOPHY
Explorer

YOOOOOOOO!!! I GOT MY CONTROLLERS INTO PAIRING MORE FINALLY. ALL I DID WAS PUT THEM ON THE CHARGER OVER NIGHT AND THE BLUE LIGHTS CAME ON WHEN PAIRING!!! Kinda strange considering over the last 2 days i had both controllers charging via the supplied cable and on the dock for at least 3 hours while trouble shooting the issue.  Lol and as soon as i have my controllers workin my headset wont accept a charge. When i plug it in and turn it on i get the meta logo followed by the battery  icon  then everything goes dark .  I plugged it into the wall with the supplied c-c cable and adapter , also tried 2 other cables and have tried charging from a c port on the pc. It hopefully isnt a faulty cable and just some software glitch. Please let me know what i should first try before calling meta for a refund. 

View solution in original post

15 REPLIES 15

ZEROPHILOSOPHY
Explorer

PS , the time it takes to charge this headset need improvement.

ZEROPHILOSOPHY
Explorer

YOOOOOOOO!!! I GOT MY CONTROLLERS INTO PAIRING MORE FINALLY. ALL I DID WAS PUT THEM ON THE CHARGER OVER NIGHT AND THE BLUE LIGHTS CAME ON WHEN PAIRING!!! Kinda strange considering over the last 2 days i had both controllers charging via the supplied cable and on the dock for at least 3 hours while trouble shooting the issue.  Lol and as soon as i have my controllers workin my headset wont accept a charge. When i plug it in and turn it on i get the meta logo followed by the battery  icon  then everything goes dark .  I plugged it into the wall with the supplied c-c cable and adapter , also tried 2 other cables and have tried charging from a c port on the pc. It hopefully isnt a faulty cable and just some software glitch. Please let me know what i should first try before calling meta for a refund. 

We love to hear it (well, the controllers pairing part that is)! For the headset, have you tried any other adapters and outlets?

chito.331912
Honored Guest

I’m having issues with myprocontroller to go into pairing mode. Tried everything from force shutdown and factory reset and everything else I could find on the forums. Btw it’s just the right one, doesn’t vibrate at all or go into pairing mode.

yaaaaaaaaaay
Honored Guest

I am having the exact same issue. I need help.

Hey @yaaaaaaaaaay! We see you are having issues with your Quest Pro controllers not pairing! We definitely want to look into this further for you; what troubleshooting steps, if any, have you already attempted for this issue? 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

yaaaaaaaaaay
Honored Guest

I have done factory reset of occulus and controllers. The right controller just keeps on blinking and does not pair. The system tried updating the firmware on right controller to 1.32.2 and the right controller stopped working after that.

I have tried manual pairing, factory reset pairing. Nothing seems to be working

Hey again, @yaaaaaaaaaay! Just wanted to let you know that we see you were able to follow up with us in a PM, and we're more than happy to continue helping out there!

Hope to have your right Quest Pro controller paired and connected up soon!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

I would love some help trying to get ours to reconnect as well. My right controller disconnected itself during a gaming session and has never reconnected. It’s charged (green on charger), turns on (white light on controller), rumbles then blinks and turns blue if I hold the meta button down, but doesn’t connect to headset. Left one has never stopped working.