cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quest referral not working

Joky-VR
Honored Guest

My friend is buying a quest 2, so I thought, I would send him my referral code. However, the blue banner with the referral program doesn't show up on my meta app, and the links for the referrals on meta's website doesn't work.

I tried the thing, where you would take another persons referral link and replace the username in the end of the link with your own. That didn't work either.

I would really like to get this fixed, as I could use some meta store credit for some games me and my friend could play together.

I live in Denmark, and the account registered to my headset is set to 14-15 years old.

Does anybody have an idea about how to fix this?

1 REPLY 1

Choleni
MVP
MVP

Hi @Joky-VR 🙂

Unfortunately, I don't think there is a "fix"

You must be 18+ to be eligible for the referral program.

Probably that's the reason why you don't have the referral banner in your account.(age 14-15)

The offer is void where restricted and/or prohibited and may not be combined with any other offer or promotion unless otherwise expressly stated in the terms of an offer. You and your friend must be at least eighteen (18) years old or the legal age of majority in the jurisdiction in which you reside. Quantities of rewards are subject to availability and may be limited.

https://www.meta.com/de/en/legal/quest/referral-program/?utm_source=www.meta.com&utm_medium=dollyred... 

Still need help?

Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

If you need an agent to help with your Meta device, please contact our store support team here.

Having trouble with a Facebook or Instagram account? The best place to go for help with those accounts is the Facebook Help Center or the Instagram Help Center. This community can't help with those accounts.

Check out some popular posts here:

Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community

Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset

Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?