cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quest touch pro trigger mistakenly detecting touch

a324260327
Protege

It detect to "touching" the trigger when my index finger just close to the trigger and not touch it.

When I push the trigger then leave, it don't leave immediately in unless I fully open my hand to keep my index finger really far away from trigger, it makes me hard to switch my gesture from fist/thumb to point/gun.

Is this caused by touch pro's index finger tracking?Can I turn this this feature off?I just want my trigger touch response works like quest2 controller works.

131 REPLIES 131

Nebouxii
Protege

Having this issue with my 2nd set of RMA controllers from a different issue. Forcing an update through PTC to 63 to see if it helps. Hope my controllers don't get bricked again. I don't want to contact support just to double check the boxes of canned tech support. 

update. V63 PTC has resolved my issue. I had not tried the other standard methods.

Still need help?

Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

If you need an agent to help with your Meta device, please contact our store support team here.

Having trouble with a Facebook or Instagram account? The best place to go for help with those accounts is the Facebook Help Center or the Instagram Help Center. This community can't help with those accounts.

Check out some popular posts here:

Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community

Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset

Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?