cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RH controller won’t stay connected

Rockon22
Honored Guest

My RH controller will not stay connected. I have replaced the batteries, I have **bleep** the unit down and restarted it. I have also shut it down and removed batteries for 39 minutes. Rebooted and still doing the same thing. How do I get a replacement controller with out paying 175.00 

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey hey, @Rockon22! We see you are having issue with your right controller, that is no fun! We know how this can put a damper on your gaming experience. We see you have already tried the following steps: 

1. Replaced the batteries
  2.  Shut it down and removed batteries for 39 minutes
  3. Rebooted the headset

Thank you for providing us with those steps, we have one last step for you to try and this will be a factory reset. However, before preforming this step we have this amazing feature called Cloud Backup. This will need to be done before the factory reset, as this backs up your device’s app data, like game progress or game settings, to the cloud. This allows you to easily pick up where you left off in a game if you reinstall an app, reset your device, or set up a new device.

Once this is done and the issue still persists, please follow this link here. Our amazing support team will gladly work to knock this issue out for you! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!