cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Received a referral and apparently did it backwards

bryan.king.915
Honored Guest

A friend gave me a referral before Christmas and we got a Quest 2 for Christmas. I registered it and set it up yesterday and today was trying to use referral and it doesn’t work. Reading posts, I think I did it backwards in the rush of Christmas. Is there a way to get the referral bonus?  If not, it sucks but I understand. Hopefully you better the communications on how to use them in the future. It sounds like I wasn’t the only one who had this problem. 

4 REPLIES 4

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

We appreciate you reaching out and would be more than happy to get you back on track! Please provide us with the screenshot of the referral link and your friends referral page through our PM's! You can select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

We will be patiently waiting for your message!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Howdy! Just checking in to see if your still having issues with your referral credit? We want to make sure we can get you back on track! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Still do not see a referral credit. It has been 7 days since I sent the screenshots. 

Thank you for reaching back out and letting us know that! We'd like to move this conversation into a PM, so we can gather some account information from you. 

Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

We are looking forward to your PM, and looking into what options we have for you. 

Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?