cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recover Previously Purchased Games

Brian1234567891
Honored Guest

I had to send in my headset and hand remotes because they stopped working. They fixed the problem and i believe they did a factory reset. The games that I had purchased prior are gone. How do I recover my previously purchased games? I shouldn't have to repurchase them. 

4 REPLIES 4

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello there, @Brian1234567891! We know how worrisome it can be to factory reset your device and risk losing your games. Not to worry though! Whenever a game is purchased, it is saved to the account under which it was purchased rather than the device itself, meaning that all you will need to do after the reset is redownload your games onto your device after setting it back up on your account. 

If your games are still not there, please send us a private message, and we will be happy to look into this with you! To send a private message, please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

I cant find where I can click on to message you. Also, I believe the old account wouldn't let me sign in so a new account had to be made. 

Foggmachine1968
Explorer

I can't figure out where I'm supposed to send you a PM, either.  We've been trying to figure this out for 3 hours. Why is it so hard to do this?

How do I send you a PM???? I need help after factory reset. 

Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?