cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recover password Instagram

I come to meet you because I can't find any reason why I can't recover the password access Instagram. I don't receive the recovery email. I'm sure the email I registered that is correct. Last July I reset my password and I have the respective e-mails. Right now, I don't have any email. I've already checked my spam, junk and all folders. Regarding email blocking filters, I have no record of blocking. I don't know what else I can do. I kindly ask for your help to solve this problem. Instagram support has not resolved this issue. Any additional information available.

thanks

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @silverio.silva.754, we know how upsetting it can be to not have access to your Instagram account and will be sure to direct you to the correct support team! So you know, we're very limited in how we're able to assist with Instagram account issues. For better assistance in retrieving your account, we recommend visiting the Instagram Help Center, which can be found here. You'll be able to receive further assistance there and the support team should have this account issue resolved as soon as possible!