cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recovering games after factory set up

Jooseboxx
Honored Guest

I was forced to do a factory setup after my oculus kept having issues and now I cannot merge my games. I’ve read through other forums and I’ve tried everything you have suggested to other users but my games are still not with my FB account. 
i signed out, signed back in and nothing. 
When I did the reset, I had already merged an email account with a FB account so one would assume all my games would fall under the now new merged account with FB- which is the only way I log in now. Would love my games back…..ASAP. 

3 REPLIES 3

JamBox88
Retired Support

@Jooseboxx, It's a scary feeling when you don't see your purchases. If you linked to your Facebook account after the migration, you will sign in using Facebook. You'll log in using your meta account email and password if you didn't link it to Facebook account.

Hope this helps.

Kudos, kudos and more kudos!

Jooseboxx
Honored Guest

I have tried that already. My (2) games are not in my library. The don’t even reflect under “your apps and content” however, it’s clearly on my app usage. How else can I recover my apps? This is very frustrating. 

No need to feel frustrated @Jooseboxx. Be assured your games are still there. It sounds like you might have created a second account when migrating. You can send a PM here and an agent can review your account to find your games. All the best!

Kudos, kudos and more kudos!