cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Redeeming Beat Sabre after accidentally buying and then refunding it.

FlamingB1rd
Honored Guest

So I have a bit of a situation. When I got my Quest 2 today I was so hyped about it I totally forgot that I get a Beat Sabre free redeem, so I set up my account and everything and after work, I get back eager to get Beat Sabre and I end up buying it instead of redeeming it. 

Thankfully, I realized it just after one song so I sent a refund request. The problem therein comes now that due to the refund process, I have to wait for about 72 hours or so without being able to play Beat Sabre. So my question is, since after refunding the game disappeared from my library, and the free redeem became active again, can I redeem the game while it's in the process of being checked by support for a refund? Would getting and playing the game through the refund count towards the played hours that need to be below 2 hours for the refund to go through? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, @FlamingB1rd! We want to welcome you to the Meta family.

We love the excitement of getting in the game, but we do recommend waiting until the refund goes through before redownloading the game.

We hope this helps. 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, @FlamingB1rd! We want to welcome you to the Meta family.

We love the excitement of getting in the game, but we do recommend waiting until the refund goes through before redownloading the game.

We hope this helps. 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!