cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Redeeming code for beat saber

MAMax04
Explorer

Hi guys, I recently got an quest 2 VR headset bought for me as a present and it’s said that since it’s been bought within a certain time span, that It will come with the game beat saber. My problem is that although I’ve had the email to redeem the code for the app and it has appeared as a  notification on my meta app on my phone, every time I click on the notification in the app to redeem a code I can use, it just says “unable to load, please try again later” even though I have good Wi-Fi connection on both my phone and the meta headset. I’ve waited a couple hours and then clicked on the notification again but it still says the same thing. Can anyone help? Thankyou 

@MetaQuestSupport 

5 REPLIES 5

MAMax04
Explorer

Problem solved. Thankyou 

How?

I synced the app and headset, then I checked the notifications of my VR headset and I didn’t need to redeem a code as it just gave me the option to download beat saber straight away 👍. Hope this helps.

I got the same problem. with the beat saber code. How do you. fix it?

Here are some things you can try:

• In your Quest 2 headset, open the menu and check the notifications (bell icon). That's what worked for me.
  • In your Quest 2 headset, look for Beat Saber in your Apps library (by filtering for "Not Installed" in the upper right dropdown), or search for it in the Store. Click to open its page, then click the button that says "Get".
  • You can also find more info here.
» Get a $35 credit in Canada on a new Quest 2 or 3 — but you must use a referral link BEFORE you activate your new headset!
  (Works for the UK too, but if you're in the USA you should use a referral link from the USA due to certain restrictions.)
» Get 25% OFF games or earn $5! Learn how and see my game referral links here: How app referrals work