cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referal credit?

gridleyjz
Honored Guest

Hi, so today a friend of mine convinced me to buy oculus meta quest 2, and i used her referal link to register and to set up my VR. But we both haven't got our credits.. 

This is her referal link Accept Referral. | Oculus

Can we please both get our credits?

7 REPLIES 7

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there gridleyjz, we get how fussy these referrals can be, so we're more than happy to look into this for you and your friend!

Thank you for providing that link but, in this case we are going to need some additional information. Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us (please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message) with the following:

• A screenshot of what the referral link shows after you click it
  • A screenshot from your friend showing that you are no longer on their list of people that can be referred
  • Both your friend's and your full name, username, and email on your Oculus accounts

We look forward to hearing from you via PM!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

I have sent a message like a few hours ago, no reply since

Hey again! We checked into it and aren't seeing any private messages from you on our end. Did you click the link or go to our profile page then click "send a message"?

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

But I did, and i did it again.

Ravenshadowsoul
Honored Guest

I an having the same issue, I bought mine yesterday and sent my husband the like he went and bought one today and signed up though the link but neither one of us has the credit

@Ravenshadowsoul If everything was done properly. (Sent him the link to make his account, then activate the headset with his account) It can sometimes take a couple hours to hit the accounts. 

If you haven't already, I'd suggest PMing the support team. They'll be able to get a better look into everything. 

Sometimes it's okay to be a little Bing Chilling

Hi, it's been a week now and still nothing.