cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referal link not getting credit

NM.83
Honored Guest

Hi,

Today I was very happy that my quest 3 finally arrived. After using my friends referral link to make my account and connected my device as well. But we don't see the €30 referral credit.

What am I doing wrong?

Extra note: The device is new sealed when it was arrived and we both live in the same country 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

AliceinVRworld
Meta Quest Support
Meta Quest Support

Hey there! Welcome to our VR community! Super excited to have you here! To be on the same page please confirm if these steps were followed here. From there it will take 7 days from activation date of the headset to see the credits in your account! 

If passing the 7 days you don't see the credits then you can go ahead and send PM a to support! 

We are all mad here.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

AliceinVRworld
Meta Quest Support
Meta Quest Support

Hey there! Welcome to our VR community! Super excited to have you here! To be on the same page please confirm if these steps were followed here. From there it will take 7 days from activation date of the headset to see the credits in your account! 

If passing the 7 days you don't see the credits then you can go ahead and send PM a to support! 

We are all mad here.
Still need help?

Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

If you need an agent to help with your Meta device, please contact our store support team here.

Having trouble with a Facebook or Instagram account? The best place to go for help with those accounts is the Facebook Help Center or the Instagram Help Center. This community can't help with those accounts.

Check out some popular posts here:

Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community

Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset

Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?