cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referal not working

MrsB_classroom
Honored Guest

My daughter accepted a request from me for a referral and we have not received the credit.   I would appreciate help please.  

5 REPLIES 5

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @MrsB_classroom! We'd be more than happy to take a closer look into this missing referral credit for you, as we know this is not a fun situation to be in. Let's see what we can do to get this sorted out! To start, please be sure you meet the following requirements:

• The new account cannot already be associated with a Meta Quest 2 product.
  • The referral recipient must be registering a new Meta Quest 2 (not refurbished, and not previously registered to another account)
  • Both accounts must be in the same region and use the same currency
  • The referral code must be applied to the account prior to device activation, or the referral will not work

If you meet these requirements and still have not received your credit within 7 days of activation, please reach out via private message. You can click here or on our name to get to our profile page, then click "Send a Message" to privately contact us. Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi again! We wanted to check in with you regarding your referral. We'd hate for you to miss out on your credits! Please let us know if you still need any assistance, we'd be happy to help.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

So both accounts are from me.  This one is for an occulus I purchased for my classroom.  I bought it last year.  In December I purchased one for my family and would like the credit.    I sent a referral from this account to bbridenbaugh65@ gmail.com

Hello, @MrsB classroom we notice that you are having some referral-related problems. We want to assist you in fixing this problem, but we believe the information we need may be delicate. Please reach out to us via private messages or our support channel for help, if you can. Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, thanks for reaching out to us over private message so we can get the account information we need to make the changes for you! Please inform us of the Username, Full Name and Email that are registered to the account that is missing it's credits!