cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referral Code

Stevefettt
Honored Guest

My boss sent me a referral code email which I added through Facebook before I bought my Meta Quest 2. I can’t find the $30 anywhere. I tried to redo the code but it said it has already been entered into my account. I don’t get it. I wanted to order some Black Friday deals but could not.

Please help.

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey Stevefettt! We can certainly understand how important it is to get the referral credit you were promised. We would love to work with you and get this figured out as soon as possible. In order to do that we ask that you join us in a private chat so that we can gather some information from you to access your account. You can reach us in PMs by doing the following:

Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here: https://metaque.st/CommunitySupport. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!