Did you mean: 

Referral Credit SCAM!!!!!

JeepGrandLTD69
Explorer

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

JeepGrandLTD69
Explorer

Meta finally made things right and I received all my credits. So I guess it’s not a SCAM after all and you just have to follow through and be patient and answer all of their questions. They did inform me they are working on their process to correct these issues and improve the customer experience. 

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

JeepGrandLTD69
Explorer

Everyone beware either META has the worst customer service and most incompetent people I’ve ever dealt with or the referral credit is just one giant scam! They keep asking for the same information over and over again and they keep sending new messages from different people always stating that ‘I am taking over for a colleague!’ I think their main goal is to wear you out, so you forget about the credit, and of course they save themselves a lot of money in the process, so false advertisement at its best….. a typical bait and switch!

kanpekidesune
Honored Guest

It's almost 3 weeks since I first signed up and activated my Quest 3 yet I have not received the referral credit. There are also many other victims posting similar things in the Get Help section. 

I have had the exact same experience. The referral program never works and when you try to get support you get the run around. I love my Quest devices but customer service needs some work. 

JeepGrandLTD69
Explorer

Meta finally made things right and I received all my credits. So I guess it’s not a SCAM after all and you just have to follow through and be patient and answer all of their questions. They did inform me they are working on their process to correct these issues and improve the customer experience. 

What did you have to do?

Hey there! @Sir-Hikesalot We see you're having issues with our referral program! Definitely not the experience we want you to go through and want to make sure you can get this credit! Please make sure to get connected with us through a PM! As well as @Kaylan89. Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

We hope hear back from both of you! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

How are you able to speak to a human about anything with meta? I need assistance with various issues 

Can't agree more 

Hey there! Just checking in to see if you're still in need of our assistance!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!
Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?