cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referral Credit?

obigowens2
Honored Guest

I have just accepted a referral code from a friend before setting up my headset. i setup the headset and haven't seen the $30 credit. its not showing on the app, and not in the headset. does it just take a few hours or something?

Keep in mind i was referred by a friend so he should get the credit in 30 days but do i also have to wait that long??

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Great question, obigowens2! Normally you'll need to wait 7 days to see the referral credit reflect in your account. Though if it has been past 7 days, please feel free to PM us with the following information from both accounts so we may look further into your referral credit inquiry: 

• Full name as it appears on your Oculus account
  • Current alias/username
  • Email address linked to the account
  • Request images or pictures showing the referrer's "Referral Page" (Diamond Icon)

Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here: https://metaque.st/CommunitySupport. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, that you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!