cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referral Link Not Working for Quest 3

ironkey79
Explorer

Trying to get my referral working before I go out and buy a new Quest 3. I've set up a new account and friended the referrer but when when I click on the referral link all I get is:-

ironkey79_1-1698933524477.pngany ideas what I can do to rectify this @MetaQuestSupport ?

Thanks.

7 REPLIES 7

Gruniooo
Honored Guest

Same here, tried different browsers, internet providers, android, windows, tricks I've read on the internet (when to click the referral, in what orderd etc.) and nothing works. And I was so excited to try quest 3...

Gruniooo
Honored Guest

(not seeing the edit option) sorry not actually the same issue, what I get is:

This page isn't available right now
This may be because of a technical error that we're working to get fixed. Try reloading this page.

Your issue seems like the link is broken rather than what I have so disregard my post.

rchien01
Explorer

same here...

rchien01
Explorer

I got "This page isn't available right now
This may be because of a technical error that we're working to get fixed. Try reloading this page."

chrismarshmallow
Honored Guest

I was having the same issue, but it seems to be working now finally.

Gruniooo
Honored Guest

Can confirm, after trying for few hours it finall worked.

ironkey79
Explorer

Got the referrer to send the link as an email rather than a text message and it worked straight away. 

Still need help?

Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

If you need an agent to help with your Meta device, please contact our store support team here.

Having trouble with a Facebook or Instagram account? The best place to go for help with those accounts is the Facebook Help Center or the Instagram Help Center. This community can't help with those accounts.

Check out some popular posts here:

Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community

Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset

Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?