cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referral Link not working

PANCAKE_LUV3R
Honored Guest

Hey there. I sent a referral link to my friend to purchase a meta quest 2. He bought it on Wednesday this week and activated it the same day. Neither of us have gotten the $35 credit yet. Can i get some help for this issue. Thank you!

6 REPLIES 6

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @PANCAKE_LUV3R! We know how it feels to have credit missing, that's definitely never fun! We'd love to get this sorted out for you. To start, make sure you meet our referral requirements:

• To make a referral link, you must have a registered Quest or Quest 2.
  • The new account cannot already be associated with a Meta Quest 2 product.
  • The referral recipient must be registering a new Meta Quest 2 (not refurbished, and not previously registered to another account)
  • Both users must be in the same country.
  • The code must be applied before the new user registers their account to their Quest 2.

If you meet these prerequisites, please click here or on our name to get to our profile page, then click "Send a Message" to privately contact us. Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message. We're here to help!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @pancake LUV3R! We want to make sure you and your friend were able to get your referral credits.

Please get in touch with us if you're still having problems; we'd be happy to help.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Hey there. So we still haven't received the store credit yet. I got an email 2 days ago saying to wait until Wednesday November 30th. If we dont get anything by then to contact you guys again. But yeah, still nothing ☹️

Let's have some hope that your credit will get to you before the 30th.

Don't worry! If nothing appears to be going through, you can email us or get in touch with us here.

Hello there. So i was told to contact you guys today if my friend and I haven't recieved the referral credit. Unfortunately, that seems to be the case. Hopefully you guys can resolve this issue. Thank you!

Hey Pancake, we were hoping for the best but we are still glad to see you contact us. So that we can look into this further for you, we would like to invite you to a private message. Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.