cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referral Program

TimeBeeLongs2Me
Explorer

I am a disabled veteran.  My sister referred me to the oculus 2.  I purchased it only a week ago, but forgot to use the referral program credits. How can I still get her the credit in myself?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hey there @lloyd.parker.395454, we're following up to see if you still needed assistance. Please be sure to shoot us a PM if we can assist!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @lloyd.parker.395454! We're thrilled to hear that you recently purchased a Meta Quest 2 and we can't wait to hear about your experience with VR! As for the referral credit for you and your sister, we'd be more than happy to assist you with this. So that we may look into this further with you, we'd like to invite you to send us a private message. Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

TimeBeeLongs2Me
Explorer

I am sure there must be just a small misunderstanding because I did receive my one time referral cold. The problem is I received the code on the 17th of January and it says that it expired on the 16th of January. Therefore I cannot use it because it is already expired when I received it. How can we rectify this problem. Please see the enclosed copy of my code.

Updating

 Updating Media

Med ia

TimeBeeLongs2Me
Explorer

Screenshot_20230118_164253_Meta Quest.jpg

  I tried to use my code to redeem my referral program peri received this code on the 17th of January and it expired on the 16th of January please help me try to figure out how to correct this problem. It has been ongoing.

lloydparker395454_0-1674079153534.png

In order for us to continue assisting further, we would need to continue through private message @lloyd.parker.395454. This is so we may gather some personal information that we would need from both accounts.

Please shoot us a message through PM, and we'll take a closer look at this. Select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

Hey there @lloyd.parker.395454, we're following up to see if you still needed assistance. Please be sure to shoot us a PM if we can assist!

TimeBeeLongs2Me
Explorer

All of my issues have been resolved with your help. Thank you

We're glad to hear it, @lloyd.parker.395454! If there's ever anything else we can help out with or if you have any questions that we could answer for you, please feel free to reach out to us! 

darwin300
Honored Guest

I gave my referal link to a friend, he acepted it and i went to exept my 30$ but i forgot my password. Then i got it, and for some reason the link didn't work any more

Hey there, @darwin300! Looks like you're needing some assistance with this referral credit, we'll need to gather some information from you in order to assist further.

Please shoot us a message through PM, and we'll take a closer look at this. Select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.