cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referral code not working

EZG0903
Honored Guest

Hi, oculus I am trying to refer my friend to the oculus. I have tried to refer both of them. For the first person, only I got the money. And for the second person, none of us got the money. I am not upset/ care with the first one because I got the money. I am mainly concerned about the second one. The reason for this is that when ever my friend entered my code it told us both that the money is in our accounts but it never appeared. It is showing up for my friend that his referral has already been used and he cannot use another one. So he has missed out on this great deal. Please get to this whenever you can. Thank you. 

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello! We appreciate you letting us know the experience your having with a referral credit and would be more than happy to get this settled. Which is why we want you to get connected with us through a PM! There we can collect some information and get a better look at this for you! Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

We hope to see your message soon!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!