cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referral link credit

Cijuja159
Honored Guest

Hello, 

I received a referral link from my son through messenger and  when I click it, it takes me to a "log in to continue" page. I click that and then I get the Meta - continue with Facebook option. I click it and the message - For your account security, logging into Facebook from an embedded browser is disabled. To continue, download and log into the Facebook app on your device and try again. Help!! 

2 REPLIES 2

Cijuja159
Honored Guest

Great news! I found out how to get the credit. I decided to try redeem it through messenger on my laptop and it worked, yay! now on to great times with my Oculus headset!

Hey there, @Cijuja159! We're absolutely thrilled to hear that you were able to find a way that worked for you to redeem that referral credit! Feel free to reach back out to us anytime if you happen to have any further questions or concerns as we are always happy to help. Happy Gaming! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!
Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?