cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referral link not working

armour07
Honored Guest

Two days ago my friend just got his quest 2. Right before he was buying it he clicked on my referral link, made his account, and got an error message saying he was either in another country or it’s already been claimed by him. We kept trying and eventually he just bought the headset. We tried the link again after he turned it on, still nothing. I have no clue what to do, we are in the same country and he made his account and clicked on the link way before he bought the headset. What are we supposed to do?

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there @armour07! We got your PM! We will be with you as soon as possible! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!
Still need help?

Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

If you need an agent to help with your Meta device, please contact our store support team here.

Having trouble with a Facebook or Instagram account? The best place to go for help with those accounts is the Facebook Help Center or the Instagram Help Center. This community can't help with those accounts.

Check out some popular posts here:

Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community

Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset

Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?