cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referral not received

MPWheely
Honored Guest

Hello - I received a referral code for the £23 store credit once my headset was activated. I created an account once I had purchased the headset using my facebook log in on the Meta Quest IOS app, and activated and signed in using my facebook account on my headset and as yet have not received anything. 

I have waited 7 days, and have checked again today and again no money has been received. When clicking the referral message I was sent after activation it says "This facebook account has already been used to activate a Quest 2" but again...no credit. 

Can someone please help me?

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @MPWheely! We understand that you're having issues with your referral credit, and we completely understand why you would want your referral credit. We'd love to give you a hand and get this process started.

So that we can get started, please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!