cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referral program

Machineo07
Honored Guest

Has anyone else had issues with the referral program. Seems like no matter how you follow using the referral program it never works for me. I have to reach out to support and seemingly provide everything from serial number to receipt for my friends purchase to maybe get the referral to go through. Why don't they have you enter a referral code when you setup the new device or account? 

3 REPLIES 3

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

We know how bothersome it can be for referrals to not go through correctly @Machineo07, we'll be sure to have a fix to this!

Please shoot us a message through PM and we'll take a closer look at this. Select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @Machineo07, we're following up to see if you're still needing any assistance. Please let us know if we can help!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

The issue has been resolved. Thank you!