cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referral store credit not received

eoincoop
Honored Guest

Two weeks ago, my friend sent me a referral link to create an oculus account. Through that link, I created my oculus account and two days ago, I activated my new oculus quest 2 and I had not received the €30 store credit. My friend was able to redeem his €30, but I still cannot. I have received no emails or notifications from the oculus app. Could someone please help?

7 REPLIES 7

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @eoincoop! We know referral issues can be quite discouraging to have as you're looking forward to spending some well deserved credits. We'd love to take a look into that for you.

As we will need to gather some more sensitive information, please feel free to PM us with the directions right below:

Select our name to get to our profile page, or click here: https://metaque.st/CommunitySupport. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Digikid1
Consultant

I also have had this happen and neither my friend or I have received a cent.  Sent three messages to @MetaQuestSupport and no response either.

We are feeling quite ripped off here....

That is a shame. Don't worry, though, they're gonna help you and get you the money you deserve! Keep a look out in your PMs.

Genesis does what Nintendon't! Send me a DM if you have questions. I'm happy to help!

Digikid1
Consultant

replied

Digikid1
Consultant

replied again....this seems to be the only way to get you to read the messages.  LOL!!!

Pm’d and no response. Also having same issue not receiving credits when activating quest..

Hey there, @Yasin_96! We see that you are experiencing some issues with your referral credits. We definitely understand how worrisome that can be and we'd love to help you get this sorted out as quickly as possible! It doesn't appear that we have received a PM from you on our end, but we'd love to look into this further with you. Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!