cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referral

Trowa84
Level 2

My friend sent me a referral link and I went to click it and it launched the app. I presumed it knew he linked it so I registered my vr headset and we both have yet to receive the credit. After messing about and saw online i found out it was to send me to a website and accept there but now it it saying the vr headset is already registered yet we both haven't received our credit 😞

5 REPLIES 5

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Heya Trowa84! We understand how this can provide a challenge for you and your friend. Whatever game you decide to purchase, we want you guys to be able to experience the wonderful world of VR. We'll need to move to a PM since we need to get some account information in order to check into this.

Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

Killeriggy96
Level 2

How did this go?

I just had this exact problem. My friend got me one for Christmas and sent the link. It went to my app, but I can’t find any credits and it says it’s already registered when we just rechecked with his link.

Hey there, @Killeriggy96! We definitely understand your concern regarding your missing referral credits, and we'd be glad to help out! Could you send us a PM so we can look into this for you? Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message. We'll be looking forward to hearing back from you! 

Hey there, @Killeriggy96! We just wanted to check in since we haven't heard back from you yet. If you'd still like help with this just let us know, we'd be glad to help out!

kingdom143lds
Level 2

same exact problem here. Seems like a recurring referral link problem. I tried twice!