cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referral

Walt1358
Honored Guest

Did not receive the referral credit from my son $30. Have sent his account information several times but here it is again…

Username @RisingReaper 

Email *Redacted Email Address*
Or *Redacted Email Address*

My account is Walt1358
Email is *Redacted Email Address*
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

WootM4ge
Meta Quest Support
Meta Quest Support

Hey there, @Walt1358! I've gone ahead and removed the personal information that you posted publicly. Please refrain from posting sensitive personal information on our public forums. If you're having an issue with a referral credit not appearing on your account, please send a Private Message to Meta Quest Support. Click on their name to visit their profile, then click the blue "Send a Message" button to privately message them. Let me know if you have any questions!

"They say that the best blaze burns the brightest when circumstances are at their worst."

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

WootM4ge
Meta Quest Support
Meta Quest Support

Hey there, @Walt1358! I've gone ahead and removed the personal information that you posted publicly. Please refrain from posting sensitive personal information on our public forums. If you're having an issue with a referral credit not appearing on your account, please send a Private Message to Meta Quest Support. Click on their name to visit their profile, then click the blue "Send a Message" button to privately message them. Let me know if you have any questions!

"They say that the best blaze burns the brightest when circumstances are at their worst."

Surlier
Explorer

I am having the same issue with a game referral.

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello there, @Surlier. The app referral program is a great way to earn a few extra bucks in store credit. We always want to make sure our users get the credits that they are entitled to. With that being said, we wanted to share some information with you about the app referral program, which can be found here. Additionally, there are a few requirements to be eligible for the app referral program, which are as follows:

• The Friend must purchase an App with a value of at least $10.00 USD.
  • Quantities of Discounts and Credits are subject to availability and may be limited.
  • Credits earned for this Program cannot be combined with Meta Quest Store Credits earned from other promotions for the purchase of an App under this program.
  • The Program may be terminated at any time, without prior notification, at Meta Platforms, Inc.’s (“Meta”) discretion.

Keep us updated, and if you have met all these requirements, please let us know, and we'll be happy to assist you further.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!