cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referred a friend and didnt receive the 30€ how do I contact support ?

Demky
Explorer

hello,

I'm new to Meta, I did referre a friend with my referral link.
He did receive the 30€ and I received nothing.

How can I contact Meta support ?

Do they answer to request ?

thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

hello, thank you for answer, I found the solution.
I didn't know you were supposed to activate the bonus manually by clicking "use"

Screenshot_20231209_100737_Meta Quest.jpg

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12

Choleni
MVP
MVP

You don't have to contact Meta yet. It's all how it should be.

The receiver of the referral (your friend) get the store credit after set up the new Quest.

The sender of the referral (you) will get the store credit 30 days after this point.

So....all you have to do is wait a bit😊

hello,

bought my Quest 2, 3 days ago and my friend who referred me told me he got the 30€ instantly 😕

Wait...... maybe I misunderstood you.

In your first post you said you refarred a friend....now you say you was referred by a friend.

Sorry, I'm a bit confused now.😕

What excactly happened? Can you explain?

both happened 😃

I did get referred myself and then I referred an other friend

I see😅

Just to confirm....did you get referred BEFORE you've set up your Quest or afterwards

Hey there @Demky. We'd love to help you with your credits! If you want to check out the details of our referral program please visit this link.

We'd be happy to take a look at your account and see what's going on for you. Please send us a private message. Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

hello, thank you for answer, I found the solution.
I didn't know you were supposed to activate the bonus manually by clicking "use"

Screenshot_20231209_100737_Meta Quest.jpg

• No can’t the money 

Hi there, @gol.57189! We certainly don't want you to continue missing out on those credits, and would love to lend a hand! @Demky had a wonderful solution, but we'd be more than happy to take a look into this from our side if you're still running into issues. Feel free to shoot us a PM, and we'll get your account pulled up! Simply select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us. Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message. We look forward to hearing back from you!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!