cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refund- FitXR

Asingh523
Honored Guest

Hi there! I set up a 7 day free trial for FitXR, however, the oculus app kept crashing yesterday when trying to cancel. Today, I was able to access it and attempt to cancel (cancelation due date was Dec 19 at 5:41pm). I have no touched it in a week or played any games since Dec 13th. 

It says a refund isn’t available since I played it for 2 hours+, however that was only during the trial period. It has been just over a day since the end of the trial.

Am I still eligible for a refund based on the rules when submitting a refund request? 

3 REPLIES 3

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @Asingh523, we see you have an inquiry about your refund eligibility. To further assist you on this matter, we will need to collect some user information from you. Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message. 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Pixelgun708
Honored Guest

Yeah the same thing happened to me it says that I played for two hours after the subscription was made. But I only did one lesson during the free Trail and it won’t give me my refund because of that

7E8A4947-D2A5-4662-BCEB-D408470F6434.jpeg

Hey there, @Pixelgun708! We understand that you have some concerns about the refund you were attempting to submit. If you still need assistance with this, please send us a private message and we will be happy to assist you.

Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!