cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refund Option Missing

ACiDSTEW
Honored Guest

Hi All,

I am currently trying to refund a copy of "Arizona Sunshine" that I recently purchase for my son. I must admit that I am a bit behind on the times and had purchased the wrong copy/edition. He had wanted the deluxe edition that comes with the extra contents and not just the base game. I've scoured the web for information regarding a refund and have always been pointed to the Oculus app for the refund. I have looked under my purchase history on my Oculus app on my PC and there are no purchases under there. I do not see any of my previous purchases either. I would really appreciate some assistance!

Thank You!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there! We know how it feels purchasing a game just to realize it's not the version you wanted, that's never a fun situation to be in! Let's get this sorted out for you and your family. Since you're unable to see your previous purchases, you may be logged into the wrong account. Try to log out and log back in, and double check the credentials used. Keep in mind that the PC app is for PCVR titles only and may not have purchases made for the Quest or Quest 2! Here are the steps you can take to process the refund on your mobile device:

1. Open the Meta Quest Mobile app on your phone.
  2. Tap Menu in bottom right corner.
  3. Tap Settings.
  4. Tap Purchase History.
  5. Select the content you'd like to request a refund for.
  6. Tap Request Refund.
  7. Follow the on-screen instructions to request your refund.

If you're still unable to process the return, please click on our name to get to our profile page, then click "Send a Message" to privately contact us. Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message. We're here to help!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Have you checked the Oculus app on your phone? Which edition (Quest or PCVR) did you buy?

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there! We know how it feels purchasing a game just to realize it's not the version you wanted, that's never a fun situation to be in! Let's get this sorted out for you and your family. Since you're unable to see your previous purchases, you may be logged into the wrong account. Try to log out and log back in, and double check the credentials used. Keep in mind that the PC app is for PCVR titles only and may not have purchases made for the Quest or Quest 2! Here are the steps you can take to process the refund on your mobile device:

1. Open the Meta Quest Mobile app on your phone.
  2. Tap Menu in bottom right corner.
  3. Tap Settings.
  4. Tap Purchase History.
  5. Select the content you'd like to request a refund for.
  6. Tap Request Refund.
  7. Follow the on-screen instructions to request your refund.

If you're still unable to process the return, please click on our name to get to our profile page, then click "Send a Message" to privately contact us. Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message. We're here to help!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Thank you, I did find it on my phone!

Thank you for the next steps. My next issues is regarding the title itself now. If I were to purchase the Deluxe Edition, would this mean that it is only meant for the PCVR and not for my sons Quest 2?

Thanks for getting back to us @ACiDSTEW! We're glad to see you were able to get that refund processed. To answer your question, Arizona Sunshine Deluxe Edition is only available for PCVR on the Rift store, and will not be compatible with the Quest 2 for standalone play.