cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refund and a request.

user_285530918320364
Honored Guest

Ok so this morning I had linked up my cable to the PC. I went ahead and bought Beat Saber thinking that I would still be able to use it in the other room un-linked. Now I paid $29.99 for the version of Beat Saber that was linked which I am hoping to get a refund of the $29.99 because regardless of what anyone says I saw nothing that warned me that buying beat saber while linked would only be playable linked. They need to fix that!!! So when I went into the other room (Un-linked) to play beat saber it showed that I had not purchased it. So I once again purchased it but this time I used the Welcome25 code since I had just purchased the oculus and the code did not work while linked. So now I have beat saber and have put in a ticket to be refunded for the $29.99 but still have not heard back yet. Also why is it that when I link up I can almost immediately see the Oculus dream deck on my quest 2 but when un-linked you cannot find it?

3 REPLIES 3

MaccaDishDash
Explorer

When linked, your Quest is operating as a wired PCVR headset, like the Rift and Rift S. That's why you see the non-Quest interface and anything you buy comes from the Rift store. If you want to buy Quest software, do it while you aren't using Link.

So are they going to refuse the refund? There was nothing that came up on screen warning me of this and this is new to me?

MaccaDishDash
Explorer

If you haven't played it for long (I think the criteria are less than 14 days since purchase and less than two hours of playtime) they should refund. Always check the bar under the purchase button on the store page - it lists important things, including the supported headsets and the refund policy.