cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refund not available issue popping out

alvinyeeww
Honored Guest

So I tried to refund a game I purchased earlier today but the error “Refund Not Available” kept popping out saying I can’t refund or something. Tried on the others too but doesn’t work. Need help!

4678D793-E6E3-4BA5-B776-48ACE9D4AED9.jpeg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @alvinyeeww! We can definitely understand the feeling of wanting to refund a game that didn't turn out to be what you expected. We'd be more than happy to take a look and see what we can do to help! Would you mind sending us a PM so we can look into this for you? Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message. We'll be looking forward to hearing back from you!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @alvinyeeww! We can definitely understand the feeling of wanting to refund a game that didn't turn out to be what you expected. We'd be more than happy to take a look and see what we can do to help! Would you mind sending us a PM so we can look into this for you? Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message. We'll be looking forward to hearing back from you!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

alvinyeeww
Honored Guest

Sure! Thanks!