cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refund not giving money back

So I refund cooking simulator VR

man’s I just got it refunded today but no money in my back and i don’t know how to check store credit it that’s what it refunds to please help

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there! Thanks for reaching out in reference to your refund issue. We know how important it is to make sure your refunded money gets back to you in a timely manner, so we'd be happy to help you with this. Once you have requested a refund, It takes five to seven working days to review, verify, and process a refund request. If you requested an automated refund, the funds will be returned to the payment method provided when completing the purchase.

If you used a store credit to complete the purchase, the funds should have returned to your balance. You can check your store credit balance by using the steps provided here. If you used a credit or debit card, once the refund has been processed, you should see the funds within 3-5 business days.

We hope this post finds you well and if you have any other concerns or questions don't hesitate to reach out!