cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refund on purchase

MagicDan1117
Level 2

Last night I bought Vader Immortal 1. Really liked it so I bought the other two. I was charged $9.99 for each game. Then I found out there was a special bundle where you get all three at (I assume) a discount.

I can not find anywhere to request a refund on any of the games. I've tried to follow the online info but have had no luck.

Help!

4 REPLIES 4

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey Dan, thanks for reaching out to us today! We know what's it's like to make a purchase only for it to be cheaper another day, not the most pleasant feeling. Let's see what we can do to get you into the holiday spirit. Would you mind converting this conversation to private messages, so we can gather more information? Instructions on how to do so are below.

Select our name to get to our profile page, or click here Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

Kumar.0423
Level 2

Hi team,

I have purchased Vader Immortal pack and played for just 25min ..... I didn't like the game ...... As per policy it says if the game is not played more then 2 hr and if we don't like we can have the refund.... But I am not able to refund it back can you pls help in refunding the amount... Thanks

TomCgcmfc
Level 15

@MagicDan1117 wrote:

Last night I bought Vader Immortal 1. Really liked it so I bought the other two. I was charged $9.99 for each game. Then I found out there was a special bundle where you get all three at (I assume) a discount.

I can not find anywhere to request a refund on any of the games. I've tried to follow the online info but have had no luck.

Help!

Just go to your phone app menu/settings/purchase history.  Select a game and you will see an option to get a refund.  Not too hard imho.  Once you get an email confirming this has bee approved, you can then go out a buy the bundle.  Just make sure you know that bundles are not refundable.

i9 9900k, rtx3090, 32 Gb ram, 1tb ssd, 4tb hdd. xi hero wifi mb, 750w psu, QPro w/Air Link, Vive Pro

Yes! Just like @TomCgcmfc recommended there is a option to refund yourself and we can leave the link here so you can see the steps! However, if you want us to help were here as well! Just let us know and we can invite you to our PM's! We will be patiently waiting for your update!